- You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. Omni Centers makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will hold harmless Omni Centers and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Omni Centers or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if Omni Centers has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of Omni Centers.
- Omni Centers may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of Omni Centers. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing ‘http://aacustomtmplt.wpengine.com’ is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Omni Centers of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
- This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Omni Centers. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Washington, by accessing this Website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website. Omni Centers make no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of Omni Centers , its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.
*Omni Medical, PLLC only prescribe hormones within the context of a comprehensive treatment plan. No hormones are prescribed to anyone with a history of illegal steroid use, looking for isolated improvements in sports performance, or bodybuilders. No medications or hormones will ever be dispensed without an in-office consultation, comprehensive medical evaluation, laboratory testing, a prescription, and proper follow up protocols. Omni Medical, PLLC , does NOT accept Medicare, Medicaid or TriCare and does not participate with any insurance providers, accept any insurance reimbursement, or make any profit from lab testing. Our clinic does not prescribe growth hormone for anti-aging purposes.
*The information provided on this website is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. For medical diagnosis, seek advice from a medical professional to help evaluate your symptoms and condition.
*Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. The information provided about our protocols or any Omni Medical, PLLC nutritional supplement or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your own physician or health care professional. You should always consult with a licensed healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.