Dermal Fillers to Restore Volume Lost Over Time
Over time, facial fat begins to deteriorate, resulting in volume loss and sagging skin. Your neck and hands may also be affected. This leads to more prominent wrinkles and folds. Fillers are used to restore lost volume, add contour and soften fine lines. Commonly treated areas include the face, lips, neck, and hands. Treatment results in a fuller, smoother and more youthful appearance. Dermal fillers represent a popular aesthetic procedure, as they carry immediate results with, minimal risk and recovery time.
Several injectable fillers options are available. Most are made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance which delivers nutrients to the skin, helping the skin to retain moisture and softness. However, others stimulate the production of your own natural collagen over time. Our expert providers will guide you to determine the best option to meet your needs.
Consider this option if:
- You have deep lines around the eyes, brow, forehead, or mouth
- You would like to change the contours of your cheeks, lips, or jawline
- You are interested in a more refreshed, youthful look
Filler products and treatment areas:
- Juvederm VolumaⓇ, Restylane LyftⓇ or Sculptra AestheticⓇ - lift & contour to correct age-related midfacial volume loss with
- Juvederm VolbellaⓇ, Juvederm Ultra XCⓇ, Restylane-LⓇ, or Restylane SilkⓇ - add natural fullness to thinning lips & smooth fine lip lines
NOSE & MOUTH WRINKLES
- Juvederm VollureⓇ or Restylane DefyneⓇ - soften fine lines & wrinkles
JAWLINE & CHIN
- Juvederm Voluma, Restylane Lyft, RadiesseⓇ or Sculptra AestheticⓇ - sculpt jawline & chin to enhance facial appearance
- Restylane Lyft, Juvederm Voluma, Radiesse, or Sculptra AestheticⓇ - restore lost volume to create more youthful look