TONE UP YOUR BODY WITH COOLTONE BY COOLSCULPTING
When toning muscles is your goal, take your results further with CoolTone® by CoolSculpting®, a noninvasive body contouring treatment that uses Magnetic Muscle Stimulation (MMS) technology to strengthen, tone, and firm the muscles of the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs. By increasing your muscle density, you increase your metabolic capacity to burn fat. Metabolic health and muscle density are some of the markers for health, and youthful aging.
We offer complimentary consultations in our Olympia medical spa. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of CoolTone® and other body contouring treatments, book your appointment online or call us at (360) 338-0289.
HOW IT WORKS
CoolTone® is an noninvasive, clinically proven, FDA-cleared body contouring treatment that uses magnetic muscle stimulation to tone, firm, and strengthen muscles. CoolTone® causes involuntary contractions (up to 30,000 contractions during treatment) which strengthen the muscle fibers in the treated area, leading to a stronger, firmer, and more toned appearance. Treatment areas include the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
BENEFITS OF COOLTONE
- Natural looking tone and contours without a surgical procedure
- CoolTone® has been clinically proven to increase muscle density
- Can be performed on the most stubborn areas, including abs, thighs, and buttocks
CANDIDATES FOR COOLTONE
You may be a candidate for CoolTone® if you:
- Are already physically active but seeking more muscle definition in your abs, thighs, or buttocks
- Need a boost or too busy to get to the gym, but seeking muscle tone
- Workout muscle groups that you couldn’t before due to an injury
The best and most accurate way to find out if CoolTone® will work for you is to schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll answer your general questions and you’ll get a free evaluation with a specialist from our team.
BEFORE & AFTER
These contractions are much more powerful than the voluntary contractions that occur while performing exercises such as sit ups and crunches and occur at a much faster rate than such exercises can provide.