PDO Thread Lift
AGE-DEFYING PDO THREAD LIFT IN OLYMPIA, WA
If you’ve been waiting for a nonsurgical facelift, without surgery, that can be performed in under an hour, without surgery, and with minimal downtime, your wait is over. A PDO Thread Lift is designed to subtly lift the facial features to reduce fine lines and wrinkles while encouraging collagen production for more volume in the treated areas. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of PDO threads, book your free consultation online or call us at (360) 338-0289.
ABOUT PDO THREADS
Miracu PDO threads are next generation FDA-cleared, absorbable surgical sutures that provide more lifting strength and longevity than earlier generation threads. The Miracu PDO thread lift is a treatment involving the use of polydioxanone (PDO) surgical sutures that are inserted under the skin providing a smoothing and lifting effect in the face, neck, forehead, stomach, knees, and a number of other areas in the body that fillers alone cannot accomplish.
HOW PDO THREADS WORK
Miracu Polydioxanone Threads, better known as PDO Threads, are super-fine, FDA approved medical-grade sutures that are inserted into the desired area providing you with an immediate skin lift. The threads dissolve naturally over several months, helping to produce new collagen and elastin in and around the treated area. This process maintains the lifted area and utilizes controlled healing as a way to increase overall benefits to the skin. During this healing process, new collagen and elastin are created as the body responds to replenish and renew the area.
PDO threads offer a nonsurgical lift option with virtually no downtime and results that generally lasts 18-24 months. Most procedures take less than one hour. Miracu PDO threads can also be combined with fillers to help achieve optimal volume.
COMMON TREATMENT AREAS
PDO threads can be effectively used to lift and treat areas such as the jawline, cheeks, nasolabial folds, brows, marionette lines, neck, breasts, elbows, knees, thighs, belly button and abdomen areas. It’s a very versatile treatment that can improve both skin sagging and texture.
BENEFITS OF PDO THREADS
Thread lifts are known for being the perfect way to create a refreshed, more youthful appearance without having to go through heavily invasive surgery. There are several key reasons that you may want to consider getting a thread lift over a regular facelift. Some of those benefits are:
- Immediate results
- Quick recovery
- Tight, youthful appearance
- Can be applied to almost any area of the face & body
ADVANTAGES OF MIRACU PDO THREADS
Not all PDO Threads are created equal, which is why we use Miracu PDO threads at our medical spa. Miracu advantages include:
- Miracu PDO threads were subject to a rigorous 3 year evaluation process to meet more than 90 validated requirements including extensive biocompatibility testing to ensure none of the materials are harmful when embedded.
- Individually packaged PDO threads assures sterilization and patient safety
- Miracu is the industry leader in needle technology
- Flexible needle provides less tissue trauma and bruising
- Widest selection of threads on the market for all face, neck and body types
BEFORE & AFTER
COMPLIMENTARY PDO THREADS CONSULTATION
A part of the natural aging process is a reduced rate of collagen and elastin production. This leads to sagging skin, wrinkles, and other signs of facial aging. At our medical spa in Olympia, we are proud to offer several anti-aging treatments to help you look and feel your best.
Contact us today at (360) 338-0289 for more information and to schedule a complimentary consultation.SCHEDULE ONLINE
- People who do not want or who are afraid of pain and lengthy recovery period of plastic surgery
- People who have an aversion to anesthesia
- People who want to tighten loose skin from aging, and boost collagen production
- People who want to reduce and tighten flaccid face, neck or other body areas
- People whose facial lines are not correctable with Filler or Botox and Dysport
Recommended age group for treatments is 30-65; however please schedule your free consultation to see if PDO threads are right for you.