HORMONE THERAPY AND ANTI-AGING WITH PELLETS
While hormones cannot turn back the clock and completely reverse the signs of aging, they can help the body return to its natural, balanced state and remedy many issues associated with aging. Proper hormone balance can not only help with aging, vitality, and muscle strength, but it can also help with disease prevention. Countless men and women from all other the world have already found how much their lives can change with hormone pellets.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PELLETS?
- Pellets are the most natural way to deliver hormones for men & women
- Pellets deliver a constant release of dosage for consistent hormone levels
- Pellets allow for efficient & effective procedure (10–15 minutes)
- Insertions are only needed every 3-4 months (3–4x per year)
- This is a great option for those that don’t want to deal with daily or weekly applications of hormones
Pellets are arguably the most natural way to deliver bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) in both men and women. Pellets deliver a consistent release of hormone levels over an extended period of time, typically 3–4 months. This means only 3–4 visits to the medical office per year! The procedure typically takes 10–15 minutes, and most people are comfortable resuming daily activities immediately after their appointment. Best of all, your dosage is customized based on your labs.
OMNI USES PROPELL PELLETS FROM PHARMACY SOLUTIONS
Not all pellets are created equally. Pharmacy Solutions
pellets are formulated to the highest standards under
sterile conditions. Pharmacy Solutions is a PCAB accredited
pharmacy in both sterile and non-sterile compounding. The
pellets are created in their modern sterile compounding
room that meets all of the PCAB requirements, all of the
State Board of Pharmacy requirements, and all of the natural
USP requirements. Upon completion, a sample of every
batch of pellets is sent to an independent, third-party FDA-
registered laboratory for testing where they are tested for
potency and sterility.
*Only 2% of compounding pharmacies are PCAB certified
FACTS ABOUT HORMONE PELLETS
- Hormone pellets are bio-identical to the hormones in the human body and are a very effective way to deliver hormones in both men and women
- Hormone pellet therapy has been used with great success since 1938 and has been found to be superior to most methods of hormone delivery
- Pellets were frequently used in the United States from around 1940 through the late 1970’S
- Pellet therapy is not experimental.
- Implants consistently release small physiologic doses of hormones, avoiding the fluctuations of hormones seen with some other methods of delivery
- There is more data to support the use of pellets in hormone replacement therapy than any other method of delivery
- Hormones delivered by pellets bypass the liver, do not affect clotting factors nor increase the risk of thrombosis
- Testosterone pellets do not adversely affect blood pressure lipids, glucose, or liver functioning